Tuesday 20 November 2012

Gifts For A Rainy Day


Every morning for me is a rush and everything is done in a panic. As I throw myself out the front
door I don't even consider the weather until its too late and then it hits me....and it hits me again and again and again and .......yes its raining! Well its a good job I've got a hood on my.....oh wait.....I bought the fashionable, super absorbent, knit coat over the more practical waterproof hooded coat! WELL DONE! Great decision there! I'll just have to squelch my way to work in my equally impractical shoes and convince my self the rain will in fact help with my hair, I mean who doesn't love that rain washed, wind dried frizzy look! Why, oh why, do I not carry an umbrella! There are about 6 in our porch and I never remember to pick one up. This is when I decided that I needed an umbrella that I would be excited to take out, something bold and fun that I wouldn't forget about.


Now an umbrella is a great original gift, some have real personality and when you look at them you can instantly see who would like it. After a little peruse of the interweb I decided upon a website called www.umbrellaheaven.com, its got loads of unusual designs!

GIRLY TWIRLY UMBRELLAS
(Do not twirl in crowded areas!)

Heart Umbrella (Orange)

                                                  Heart Umbrella : £19.45

Simple, bold and funky. This fantastically vibrant umbrella 
is one you will never forget. It comes in a range of colours but I love it in this seasons hottest colour, tangerine!




New FiFi - Creme




 

  FiFi : £19.45

You might be shocked to find this one doesn't come with a
flock of sheep! This Bo-Peep style umbrella is wonderfully 
textured and a real girly statement. I would suggest getting 
the creme as it gives it a more vintage feel.
Lisbeth Dahl - Carnival Candy Umbrella

Carnival Candy : £28.95

This umbrella was brought into the world by Lisbeth Dahl 
a fantastic danish design company who pride themselves 
on perfection and beauty. The carnival candy screams 
50's pin-up! So if you know a lady who likes to turn
heads this umbrella would be perfect!



Jennie McAlister - Ladies Luxury Parasol - Loretta




Loretta : £21.95

For the classy bird! Luxurious chocolate coloured swirls cover a delicate sheen, pale blue canopy. This umbrella 
doesn't fit in with an era or style and is therefore a real
authentic jem! Ideal if their a leader not a follower.




FOR THE MAN OF THE HOUSE. 


                   Shoreditch 2 : Tweed Check : £30.00       Shoeditch 2 : Modern Herringbone : £30.00
 Take a look at these on their website, you can zoom in on the material and really see the quality!


FIT FOR A QUEEN!
No, seriously, www.fultonumbrellas.com hold a Royal Warrent to Her Majesty The Queen! 

             Morris & Co Roma : The golden Lilly : £27.00               Pagoda- 2 : The Pink Daisy : £35.00




           Cath Kidston : Folk Flowers : £28.00                        Fulton : Birdcage Lilly : £18.00



Twilight - Deluxe White Lights

   ELECTRONIC
PRODUCT
ALERT!
Twilight : £22.50 

This umbrella shines inside and out! 
Creating your very own personal starry night!
My first thought, it will help me find my keys at night when i drop them infront of my door....every time!
Christmas Compact Umbrella
     STOCKING 
FILLER!

This christmas you may very well need it! 
Great fun on a night out!





If you happen to know of a place to get your hands on some cool umbrellas, or want to show us a cool umbrella of your own, comment below or on our Unique Electronic Gifts facebook or Twitter!

Signing Off!







No comments:

Post a Comment